Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Interested persons are informed about the Paul University, Awka applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the under listed undergraduate programmes of the University for the 2017/2018 academic session:
PAUL UNIVERSITY AVAILABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
|1||Biological Sciences||(i) Botany (ii) Zoology|
|3||Chemistry||Pure & Industrial Chemistry|
|4||Pure and Industrial Physics||Pure & Industrial Physics|
|6||Computer Science and Information Technology||(i) Computer Science (ii) Management Information System|
FACULTY OF ARTS
|1||English Language||English Language|
|2||English Literature||Literature in English|
|3||History and International Relations||History and International Relations|
|4||Religious Studies||(i) Religious Studies (ii) Philosophy (iii) Theology|
|5||Mass Communication||Mass Communication|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|2||Banking and Finance||Banking and Finance|
|3||Business Administration||Business Administration|
|4||Management and Entrepreneurial Studies||Management and Entrepreneurial Studies|
|5||Sociology and Psychology||(i) Sociology (ii) Psychology|
|6||Political Science||(vi)Political Science|
|7||Public Administration||Public Administration|
PAUL UNIVERSITY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
All candidates should possess in addition to the UTME requirements, Credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings which must include Mathematics, English Language and Economics in the West African School Certificate (WASC), GCE (Ordinary Level) or Senior School certificate (SSC) Examination.
(i) Direct Entry
In addition to the UTME Entry Requirements, GCE “A” Level passes or equivalent in two subjects at one sitting, one of which must be Economics plus a credit pass in Mathematics and English at “O” or (its equivalent).
(ii) National Diploma Candidates
Candidates with relevant National Diploma or its equivalent in related disciplines or fields may be admitted direct into second year of the programme.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PAUL UNIVERSITY POST UTME.
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2016/2017 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who opts for the using of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
0811-757-5928, 0809-540-5076, 0803-505-3099, 0803-339-2089, 0803314-3552For problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0810-111-7649 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017