Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Igbinedion University, Okada 2017/2018 Admission Screening Form (POST UTME), Cut Off marks and dates.Here is how to apply.
Interested persons are therefore informed that the sales of the Igbinedion University, Okada 2017/2018 Admission Screening/Post-UTME form has officially kicked off. Candidates who made the school their choice of institution are therefore advised to apply.
ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES: (Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology, Theatre Arts)
SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES: (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
OBA EREDUAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW (Bachelor of Law, LL.B)
GENERAL ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (B. Pharm)
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIRMENTS FOR IUO ADMISSION
Below ate the entry requirements for admission into Igbinedion University, Okada.
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September 2014 when the new session commences.
- Candidtate may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
- Candidtate are required to show evidence of application to JAMB
Igbinedion University Post-UTME Requirements – 2017/2018
Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for the 2017 UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities
Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
APPLY PROCEDURES FOR IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FOR 2017/2018 SESSION
Candidates have the option of purchasing application forms directly or applying online.
Application forms are obtainable in person on payment of a non-refundable fee of N6,500 (Naira) only in bank draft drawn on any reputable bank, made payable to IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, directly from the underlisted or apply online:
- Igbinedion University, Okada
- Benin Liaison Office, No. 69 Airport Road, Benin City, Edo State, Tel: 08066345045
- Igbinedion Education Centre, 218/220 Murtala Mohammed Way, P.O. Box 24, Benin City, Edo State, Tel: 08023446277
- Lagos Liaison Office, 187, Adeleke Adedoyin Street, Off Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island Lagos, Tel: 08033250561
- Zenith and Access Bank Branches throughout the country (for Zenith, call 08033446268)
- NIPOST General Post Offices throughout the country
- Peace Promise International School, Anjorin Street, Anorin Bus Stop, Surulere, Lagos, Tel: 08158194035, 08131634435
- Alvana Model Secondary School, Owerri – Onitsha Road, Owerri, Imo State
- Bereton Montessori Primary School, Plot 270 Stadium Road, G.R.A. Phase IV, Port Harcourt Tel: 084-239839, 571578; 08068737968
- Marketing Department, ITV, Abuja
- Gof International School, Oshogbo
- Government Secondary School, Garki, Abuja
- International School, ISI, University of Ibadan
- El-Amin Int. High School, Minna (Near NECO Headquarters)
- Oyemekun Grammar School Akure
- Barrister Tony Onyia, No 7c Murtala Mohammed Way, Kano, Tel 08037861029
- Katsina Education Trust Fund, No. 2 Gobarau Road, Gobarau Quarters, Katsina
- Government Secondary School, Katsina
- Mobil Pegasus School, Eket
- Marketing Department, AKBC, Uyo
- Marketing Department, CRBC, Calabar
- Marketing Department, ABS Radio, GRA, Onitsha
- Marketing Department, FRCN, Enugu
Submission of Completed Application Form
Completed Igbinedion University admission application form must be accompanied with Photostat copies of academic certificates/statements of results, birth certificate and certificate of Local Government Area of origin. All applications are to be addressed to:
Igbinedion University, Okada
Edo State, Nigeria
APPLYING ONLINE FOR IUO ADMISSION – 2017/2018
Applicants are encouraged to send completed forms to the Registrar Igbinedion University or bring them along to the screening centres.
Log on to www.iuokada.edu.ng, click on the Online Application tab, complete and submit the online form, and make a printout of the successfully completed application confirmation page which carries a Registration Number.
This should be brought along with a certified bank draft of N6,500 drawn on any reputable bank made payable to Igbinedion University Okada to the preferred screening centre on the day of screening.
International applicants can also apply online and forward along with their confirmation page an application fee of US$60, 30BP or 30 Euro payable through international money order or certified cheque made payable to Igbinedion University Okada
Please note that any confirmation page without a Registration Number will not be processed
Difficulties with online application? Call The Director of ICT on 08037170685, Admissions Officer on 07032924219, or the PRO on 08078286940, 08052147039
Accommodation is provided for all STUDENTS at the Okada Wonderland Estate.
FEES AND FINANCES
IUO charges moderate and affordable fees. For details on payment of fees and other financial regulations,
POST-UTME/ADMISSION SCREENING DATE AND CENTRES
Screening of applicants will take place in the following centres on Saturday 27th May, 2017 (candidates are to report at the screening centre of their choice)
Benin City: Igbinedion Education Centre (IEC) 218/220 Murtala Mohammed Way, Benin City, Edo State
Lagos: Agbayewa Memorial Secondary School Association Avenue, Ilupeju Estate.
Port Harcourt: Bereton Montessori Primary School, Plot 270 Stadium Road, G.R.A. Phase IV, Port Harcourt
Abuja: Government Secondary School, Garki, Abuja
Time: 10 AM
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017