Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Admission into the Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology (RSCHST) Diploma Programme For the 2017/2018 academic session.
All interested persons are therefore informed that admission into the Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology (RSCHST) various Diploma Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session has begun.
RIVERS STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OFFERED COURSES
- Environmental Health Technicians (Diploma) 3 years
- Health Promotion and Education (Diploma) 2 years
- Emergency Medical Technician (Diploma) 3 years
- Medical Social Work (Diploma course) 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Anesthetic Technician (2 years)
- Health Records Technician Course 3 years
- Health Records Technician (Direct Entry) 1 year
- Hospital/Health Administration (Diploma) 2 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course (Abridgment) 2 years
- Public Health Nursing (HND) 2 years
- Public Health (Diploma) 2 years
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
RIVERS STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Be sure you choose a course you are passionate about and will really enjoy.
- Applicants who are awaiting O’level results need not apply.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age and above by September 2017.
- Application for change of course will not be considered in view of limited admission spaces.
- Admission into College’s certificate programmes is based on the candidates success in the entrance examination conducted by the College, in addition to possession of stipulated entry requirements.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR RIVERS STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Applications are made on-line, through the College registration portal: rschst.schoolit.com.ng
- Applicants should seek advice from the Admissions Officer or the ICT Unit if the on-line application process is unclear to them.
- Applicants should ensure that their entries are properly checked, before clicking on SUBMIT; as they may not be able to make any corrections thereafter.
CANDIDATES IDENTIFICATION SLIP
- Candidates Identification Slip bearing examination number, examination time and venue will be generated on-line after filling the online application form
- Please bring the Identification slip with you to the examination centre.
DEADLINE: Not yet specified.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Short listed applicants will be subjected to an entrance examination. Entrance Exam Date To Be Announced in Due Course. The exam is designed to evaluate candidates in order determine how ready they are for College-level work.
STRUCTURE OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The Entrance Examination will last for two-hours and shall consist of multiple choice questions, which shall be based on the following O’ Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies and General Knowledge.
- Candidates are advised to conduct themselves in a proper and orderly manner during the examination.
- Candidates are reminded that the Examination Malpractice Act 2004 provides penalties for persons convicted of examination malpractice. Therefore any acts of examination malpractice should be avoided.
- Candidates stand to be automatically disqualified in the event of impersonation, disturbances at examination halls, failure to obey lawful orders of supervisors/invigilators, forgery of Identification Slip.
OFFER OF ADMISSION
To gain admission into the College, applicants must attain an acceptable pass level in the entrance examination, in addition to possessing the required entry grades and other entry requirements spelt out by the respected school/programme to which admission is sought.
Applicants should note that admission to the College is highly competitive due to limited places. Therefore, it has become necessary for the College to adopt standards that are much m
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017