Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Joint Administration Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Examination Slip is Out – Print Your e-Slips Now!
This is to inform all 2017 prospective UTME Candidates that the Examination Slip is now available via your emails.
Candidates are required to check their mails to know their Seat Number, Examination Date, Centre and other details to be used during the examination date.
How To Reprint Your e-Slip
→ Login into your respective mails used in registering for JAMB e.g gmail.com or yahoo.com
→ Goto your “Inbox”, you will see a message from noreply; UTME Examination Slip – Your Examination Slip is Attached to this mail.
→ Click on the mail to view your examination details.
→ Press the following combination on the keyboard “Ctrl + P” which will bring out the printing dialogue.
→ Click on “Print” to print your examination slip.
Please Note that you are advised to print your UTME examination slip in coloured.
1. Bring a copy of this Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator.
2. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
3. Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
4. If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
5. BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR SECURITY REASONS.
Good luck and wishing you success in your examination!
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017