Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Get Direct Entry Admission into 200L Degree Programmes of University of Lagos or any International University of Choice for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Highly successful candidates, after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, and University of Birmingham, UK and Soochow University, China.
Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme, teaching subjects in line with the JUPEB Syllabus.
For more information about the subject combination click the following link – UNILAG 2017/2018 JUPEB Subject Combination
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behaviour. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
– Visit the University of Lagos website → www.unilag.edu.ng
– On the prospective students menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
– Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission.
– Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children
– Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
– Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests (excluding Bank Charges): N25, 000.00 (non-refundable).
– Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
– Return to the University website, Click on School of Foundation Studies and Click on Continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
– Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination on 10th – 14th July, 2017
NOTE: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online.
The Application starts on Monday, 8th May, 2017.
Examination Dates: 10th – 14th July, 2017.
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing. All Questions are Multiple Choice.
Examination subjects: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
(Please check the Unilag Website a week before examination to verify your venue and examination date).
Results: Results and Merit Admission will be released on the University website on Tuesday, 25th July, 2017.
Registration/Verification: 31st July – 11th August, 2017
Lecture Begins: 14th August, 2017
Period of Programme: 31st July 2017 – 30th June, 2018
Friday, 30th June, 2017.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017