Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja , invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Title: Technical Skills Training Programme
Duration: 12 Months
Candidates must be between 18-30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
– Senior Secondary School Certificate
– Federal Craft Certificate
– National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
– Electrical/Electronic Maintenance
– Mechanical Maintenance and Machining
– Auto Mechanic Works
– Instrumentation and Process Control
– Welding and Meta Fabrication Works
– Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Works
– Information and Communication Technology
This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurship skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
25th April, 2017.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs & photocopies of credentials addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way,
P.O. Box 55176,
Test Date: 27th April, 2017.
Time: 9.00 am
Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, 5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips), Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos State.
– Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate and are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation, Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview.
– Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend throughout the duration of the programme. The Programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017