Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform all Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) that henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch ‘A’ online Registration.
Correction of Date of Birth
The below procedure is for the correction of date of birth on the NYSC Platform;
– Login to your portal dashboard via portal.nysc.org.ng
– Click on the link to Date of Birth,
– Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number,
– Click on Verify button,
– Click SUBMIT or CANCEL.
Correction Of Course of Study:
The following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform;
– Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
– Select Course of Study; and
– Click SUBMIT.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017