Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Olam International is a global leader in supply chain management of agricultural products and food ingredients. The company has grown from a single product in a single country to a globally integrated supply chain manager across 16 platforms in 70 countries supporting 14,000 customers.
Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Position: Product Line Trainee
Position Code: 953
Functional Area: Sales
Major: Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, Food Science, Engineering, Economics, Math, Agriculture, Agribusiness, or related field.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The Product Line Management (PLM) function is responsible primarily for overall business and marketing strategy of the product line and interfaces with the other functions such as Operations, Technical and Sales to maximize the profitability of the product line.
The primary responsibilities of the PLM Trainee role will involve competition & market analysis, supply & demand analysis, market research, and development of business and marketing strategy.
1. Analytical ability – Ability to analyze data / information and generate market and customer insight
2. Communication & Collaboration Skills – Ability to communicate & work effectively with technical and commercial teams both internally and at the customer end
3. Problem solving skills – Ability to identify issues, drill down to root cause, and suggest alternate and holistic solutions
4. Self-driven & seeking professional growth – Strong drive to learn, build techno commercial skill set and invest in a long term career in the product line & industry
5. Employment as a Trainee does not commence until the Trainee has completed his/her bachelor’s (or greater) degree
6. Adaptability: for up to 6 months, Trainees may pursue hands-on, on-the-job training on our manufacturing floors.
1. A Master’s Degree in Business
2. Previous work experience in Industrial B2B sales / marketing
3. Previous work experience in processed fruits & vegetable industry
4. Involvement and leadership in extra-curricular campus activities or non-profit organizations
5. Study abroad experience or the ability to speak multiple languages
6. A GPA at or above 3.0 (on a 4-point scale)
7. A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Food Science, Natural Sciences, Business Administrations, Economics, Math, Agriculture, Agribusiness, or related field.
Interested Applicants should Click the below link to Apply for this job position;
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017