Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
The Authorities of the Lagos State University (LASU), stated Academic Fraud as an act by which a student may result in a distorted academic evaluation for that student or another.
Academic Fraud in the Lagos State University include, but not limited to activities such as mentioned below: –
1. Plagiarism or cheating in any way.
2. Submitting work not partially or fully the student’s own, excluding properly cited quotations and references. Such work includes assignments, essays, tests, exams, research reports and theses, regardless of whether the work is written, oral or another form.
3. Presenting research data that are forged, falsified or fabricated.
4. Attributing a statement of fact or reference to a fabricated source.
5. Submitting the same work or a large part of the same piece of work in more than one course, or a thesis or any other piece of work submitted elsewhere without the prior approval of the appropriate academics (Lecturer in charge, level coordinator, departmental head etc).
6. Falsifying or misrepresenting an academic evaluation, using forged or altered supporting documents or facilitating the use such documents.
7. Taking any action aimed at falsifying an academic evaluation.
The Lagos State University does not tolerate academic fraud. Students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) are kindly advised to familiarize with the above listed as defaulters will face stiff disciplinary actions.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017