Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
This is to inform all members of the public that the authorities of the Anambra State University (ANSU) have officially announced the release of the 2016/2017 academic session Second batch, Third batch and Supplementary Admission Lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university.
How to check ANSU 2nd, 3rd & Supplementary Admission Lists
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal, Click here
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns,
- Finally, click ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Instructions to Successfully Admitted Candidates
- Purchase an acceptance of admission PIN from any designated bank
- Log in to the portal and complete your acceptance registration
- The institution reserved the right to withdraw your admission if you are involved in any admission irregularity
- Information relating to fees and hostel allocation should be obtained from the bursar or director of students affair of the institution
- You will be required to come along with your admission slip for Clearance.
Loadedvilla Team congratulates every candidates that successfully made it into ANSU Second batch, Third batch and Supplementary Admission Lists.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017