Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
The joint admissions and matriculation board ( jamb) has unveiled new guidelines that would help to curb the fraudulent practices in the examination system ahead of 2017 unified tertiary matriculation examination ( utme) .
The guidelines should also be firmly held by both the existing and intending cbt centre owners .
1) minimum 15 inches flat screen computer monitor for desktop or 17 inches for laptop.
2) the computer systems must be connected to a robust computer server with a capacity to carry 250 systems concurrently.
3) all the computer systems must be linked together on cable local area network topology ( lan ) . ( wireless computer connection is notallowed ) .
4) adequate security and minimum of five ( 5) technical personnel and one network engineer availability of back -up power supply ( power generating set of minimum 40kva for a centre with 250 systems; 60 kva for 350 systems and 100kva for above 350 systems) and ups / inverters that can carry all systems for a minimum of two ( 2) hours.
5) — the centre must be adequately fenced .Provision must be made for a holding room or reception facility e.g canopy with chairs , etc .
6) — the centre must not be in shared premises such as cinema hall, shopping mall , market , etc .
7) —availability of adequate and functional air – conditioners and lighting.Provision of up to date antivirus and all the systems must be virus free.
9) minimum of windows 7 or higher version of windows operating system .
10) ip camera ( cctv) is compulsory for all cbt centers ( specification to be given by jamb ) .
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017