Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Admission into the under listed Part-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma in the under-listed courses:
2. Banking and Finance
4. Mass Communication
5. Business Administration
6. Public Administration
7. Local Government and Development Studies
9. Purchasing and Supply
10. Office Technology and Management
11. Computer Science
1. Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must possess National Diploma and satisfy the general 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. Such candidate must also have a year Industrial Training certification.
2. Candidates who have undergone the Full-Time HND screening exercise for the Full-Time HND programme of the Institution but did not meet up with the cut-off point are eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Forms are obtainable on line at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
1. Candidates who have registered for the Full-Time HND programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan before will pay a fee of N5,000:00 only, using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM)
2. Fresh candidates will pay N12,500:00 only using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM).
Application closes on 15th December, 2016.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017