Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
The Imo State University (IMSU) Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2016/2017 Academic Year has commenced.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2016/2017 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English
Language and Mathematics.
Please visit the University websitewww.imsu.edu.ng. for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
2. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
-Visit the university’s official websitewww.imsu.edu.ng
-Click on “2016/2017 UTME/DE Admission Screening Application” under Prospective Students
– On the page that opens, click on Post-UTME Application.
– Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided; click on “START” and proceed to generate your payment invoice.
– Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Diamond Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, Eco Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Access Bank).
-Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
– Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
-Proceed with the completion of the Form.
-Correctly enter your O’level results.
-Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Original Result that bears your passport photograph., O’level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government Identification
-Confirm your entries.
-Submit your application.
-Print out your acknowledgement slip.
-Await announcement from the University.
3. Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand, Five hundred naira (N2,500) only.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically
loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
4. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
5. Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight Friday 26th August, 2016.
HELP DESK: This is provided in the Registration portal.
Deadline is 26th August, 2016.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017