Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
- FUTMINNA Admission Screening (UTME/DE) 2016: Eligibility, Screening And Registration Details
This is to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna, for the 2016/2017 academic session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, as follows:
For FUTMINNA 2016 official admission cut off mark Is Out,Click HERE
(i) UTME – Monday, 15th – Saturday, 20th August, 2016
(ii) Direct Entry – Monday, 5th – Wednesday, 7th September, 2016
(i) UTME Candidates – The screening exercise will involve physical interaction and sighting of credentials only.
(ii) DE Candidates –The screening exercise will be aptitude test conducted using Computer Based-Test (CBT) platform and sighting of credentials.
• Registration for UTME candidates including those awaiting O’level results will commence on Monday, 18th July, 2016 and end midnight of Friday, 29th July, 2016.
• Direct Entry candidates will register on Monday, 22nd August, 2016 to end midnight of Friday, 2nd September, 2016.
• Candidates are advised to visit the FUT Minna website www.futminna.edu.ng for details on the procedure for on-line registration, requirements for the screening exercise and other general information.
• Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N1,500 for UTME and N2,000 for DE as University Processing Fee through Interswitch platform.
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University Website.
(iii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. Any candidate who does not have these requirements is considered as an Awaiting Result (AR) candidate. Awaiting Result (AR) candidates should refer to (vi). In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma levels or Merit at NCE level.
(iv) UTME candidates who have met the minimum score of their chosen courses, but do not have the UTME or O’level subjects combination are eligible to change to any other course of which requirements are met by the candidates.
(v) Only ‘O’ level result print-outs downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
(vi) Candidates awaiting results must upload their results and other credentials for screening not later than 15th September, 2016. They must also appear for screening on the scheduled date on their registration print out.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017