Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
- How to apply for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro admission/Post utme screening
- Requirements,eligibility,cut off marks.
This is to inform all interested members of the public that application for screening exercise is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2016/2017 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their choice of institution.
(i) Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro and whose score is not below 180 in the 2016 UTME.
(ii) Each candidate is expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Nine Hundred Naira only (N2,900.00) as screening fee and fee for admission status checking.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at:www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
(C) PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE SCREENING FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
With the Screening invoice, candidates should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the sum of Two Thousand Nine Hundred Naira (N2,900.00) only.
Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be
obtained in the name of the applicant.
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
(a) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
(b) WEMA Bank Plc
(c) Skye Bank Plc
(d) Union Bank Plc
(e) Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
(f) Access Bank Plc
(g) Zenith Bank Plc
(D) Instructions to Candidates
1. Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
3. Scroll down to “New Application”
4. Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
5. To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
6. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER
7. Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
8. Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER obtained from the bank
9. Complete the application form.
10. Scan and upload the following :
(i) a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
(ii) UTME Original Result Slip with passport photograph.
(iii) O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
(iv) All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose.
11. Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement
Slip and Exam Slip.
N.B: Each applicant should use his/her own phone number and valid email in filling the form in order to receive alerts, messages and directives.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017