Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
– Niger Delta University (NDU) admission screening/post utme 2016/2017 application.
– how to apply for NDU admission screening.
All members of the public are therefore informed that the Post-UTME Screening
Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2016/2017 session will
take place as indicated below.
Qualified candidates are invited
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR NDU POST UTME.
· Candidates who chose Niger Delta University as first choice
· Minimum UME score for all candidates is 180
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NDU POST UTME/ADMISSION SCREENING.
1. All candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and
scored 180 and above in the 2015/2016 UTME, should pay the sum of
three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500.00) only into Diamond Bank
Plc. NDU School Fees Account Number.
2. Candidates should photocopy the Bank teller issued to them
immediately after payment of the above sum.
3. Four hours after payment of the Screening fee, go on-line to
cse.sarmsndu.org, click “get-e-pin” option to print your e-pin.
4. Use the e-pin to complete the Screening Form. Ensure that a recent
colour passport-size photograph which must be sharp, showing
candidate’s face clearly with no head gear is scanned.
5. Print a copy of the Form you have filled from the website. 6. The
deadline for on-line submission of Application Form is 1st July, 2016.
Note: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an
invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017