Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
- EKSU Post UTME screening exercise 2016/2017
- Requirements for the Ekiti State University Post utme screening and application form.
This is to inform all interested members of the public that the Ekiti State University has officially released her Post-UTME form for the 2016/2017 session. Candidates who probably did no choose EKSU as the first choice but are interested can still apply via the Post utme screening.
The on-line capturing of required information for screening exercise will hold between Monday 13th June, 2016 and 8th July, 2016
The screening is open to those who choose EKSU as their choice and scored 180 and above in the last UTME.
The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
EKSU POST UTME/ADMISSION SCREENING – ELIGIBILITY
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASSC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of UPPER CREDIT for Direct Entry candidates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EKSU POST UTME / ADMISSION SCREENING.
- Visit the University PORTAL site: eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Online Screening of UTME Application.
- Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Take the Transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
- After payment, visit the University PORTAL on site: eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details including your results, upload scanned copy of your certificate (s) and 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms).
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting result should supply it within one week of release.
- On completion, preview, confirm, submit and print out Screening Summary Report.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
THIS PUBLICATION SUPERCEDES OUR EARLIER PUBLICATIONS ON PAGE 26 OF THE PUNCH OF THURSDAY, MAY26,2016 AND PAGE 8 OF NIGERIAN TRIBUNE OF THURSDAY, MAY26,2016.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017