Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
COMMONWEALTH OF LEARNING in partnership with THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Commonwealth Executive MBA (CEMBA) and the Commonwealth Executive MPA (CEMPA) programmes in Nigeria.
ABOUT NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA PROGRAMMES.
As an advocate for quality Open and Distance Learning (ODL), the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) now enables ODL Institutions in Africa to offer its Executive MBA and MPA programs to the people of Nigeria, Ghana, Mauritius, and Tanzania, in their own time, at their own pace and, most importantly, at an affordable price.
FEATURES OF NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA PROGRAMMES.
The programmes aim at complementing existing MBA and MPA programmes currently being offered in the Commonwealth to meet the social and professional demands for management and public administration education at the postgraduate level. The objectives include, among others:
- To produce quality managers that can practice widely across the Commonwealth countries.
- To enable participants in the Commonwealth Countries where the programmes are offered to obtain Masters Degrees in the areas of Business Administration and Public Administration, contributing to their professional growth and career advancement and to their country’s development.
- To develop human resources in various aspects of Business and Public Administration.
NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA – INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEM.
The programmes involve the following two basic learning activities among others:
- Self-instructional printed course material packages.
- Face-to-face interaction with course facilitators and academic counsellors at designated study centres across the country.
Programmes Duration: Two Years.
NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA – ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Admission to the CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes requires that the candidate has the followings:
- Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘o’ level as basic requirement.
- A good first degree from any recognized University/Institution by the Senate of NOUN in any discipline or
- HND in any discipline from a reputable institution recognized by the Senate of NOUN.
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration/Public Administration from a recognized University with a minimum of upper credit.
- Candidates should possess at least 3 years Managerial experience from a recognized organization.
- A working knowledge of the English Language at the Post-graduate level.
- A satisfactory score in the CEMBA/CEMPA Admission Test.
NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA -THE ADMISSION TEST.
The CEMBA/CEMPA Admission Test, the CEMAT (Commonwealth Executive Management Admission Test) is a simple general management aptitude test, similar to the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
The Test Centres
Candidates for the admission test can choose any of the following centres: Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos.
The test dates will be announced in due course.
NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA – APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
Interested candidates for admission into the year 2016/2017 session are requested to complete the CEMBA/CEMPA admission form online at www.cembacempa.nou.edu.ng. Please complete one form only.
Application Fees: N10, 000.00. Go to the link: www.remita.net. Click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency”. Fill the information that follows it. Receipt from the bank should be submitted in Abuja and Port Harcourt NOUN study centres. Candidates in Lagos metropolis should submit theirs at CEMBA/CEMPA Office. National Open University of Nigeria. 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way. V/Island. Lagos.
For more information please call: 08146309570
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017