Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
This is to inform all interested members of the public that the management of Crown Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) porgrammes for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
See 2016/2017 Post-UTME forms for other schools Here
National Diploma programmes are:-
1. Electrical / Electronics Engineering
2. Computer Science
3. Computer Engineering
5. Estate Management
7. Business Administration & Management
8. Science Laboratory Technology
9. Fishery Technology
10. Public Administration
11. Quantity Survey
12. Urban & Regional Planning
Higher National Diploma programmes are:
1. Business Administration & Management
2. Electrical / Electronics Engineering
5. Estate Management
HND APPLICANTS – Applicants must possess Five ‘0’ level result, National Diploma (ND) and must have completed one year mandatory SIWES(IT)
Note: Applicants that have ‘pass’ in ND must undergo two years SIWES before applying for HND
ND APPLICANTS – Applicants seeking admission into any of the schools most possess these minimum entry requirements:
i. School of Business & Management Studies (Accountancy, Business Administration, Public Administration) ; Five ‘0’ level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and Any other three (3) Management/Social Science subjects.
ii. School of Applied Sciences (Computer Science, Fisheries Technology, Science Laboratory, Statistics); Five ‘0’ level credit passes including Mathematics, English Language and Any other three (3) Science subjects.
iii. School of Environmental Studies (Estate Management, Urban & Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying); Five ‘0’ level credit passes including Mathematics, English Language and Any other three (3) Science subjects.
iv. School of Engineering & Engineering Technology ; Five ‘0’ level credit passes including Mathematics, English Language and Any other three (3) Science subjects.
Note: Minimum of two sittings and combined results are accepted (NECO, WAEC/SSCE/, NABTEB
Method Of Application:
- Interested candidates are to purchase Online Admission Application Scratch Card at N5,500 from Crown Polytechnic main campus Ado-Ekiti or accredited agents at selected locations in the country,
- Visit www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng/ and click on the “ONLINE APPLICATION” link,
- Fill in the SERIAL No and PIN on scratch card and log-in. Please fill the form correctly and submit.i.e you are expected to upload 2 x 2 passport photograph.Only jpeg format is accepted.,
- Check your Admission Entry Status 48hrs after the completion of your online admission application using the same PIN and Serial No on your Admission Scratch Card.
- If provisional admission is granted, print out both the Attestation form and Application Confirmation slip.
Not yet announced.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017