Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
This is to inform all candidates who applied for National Diploma (ND) program in the 2015 JAMB admission and chose Kaduna Polytechnic as FIRST CHOICE or SECOND CHOICE with UTME score of 150 and above are hereby requested to register for the POST UTME screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1) Candidates are to visit Kaduna Polytechnic website: www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng ,
2) Under APPLICANT click on “POST UTME 2015 APPLICATION”
and complete the basic online application.
3) Candidates should print the preliminary application slip and proceed to the bank for payment.
4) Applicants are to pay Two Thousand five hundred Naira (N2,500) only for the Post UTME screening at any of the following designated banks using the e-tranzact platform:
<> KADPOLY Microfinance Bank,
<> First Bank Plc,
<> ECO BANK,
<> UBA Plc and
<> SKYE BANK
5) After payment, candidates are to complete the on-line application form, Click on “SUBMIT” to conclude the application process.
Starts: Monday, 3rd August, 2015
Close: Monday, 17th August, 2015.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017