Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Chevron is committed to sound environmental & safety practices and exhibits cultural diversity. Our employees conduct their day-to-day work with the principles outlined in “The Chevron Way” which expresses our vision “to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance”.
If you are interested in becoming a valued employee of Chevron Nigeria Limited, a company that provides excellent career opportunities and welfare packages, this opportunity awaits you! Will you join us?
Chevron Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Drill Site Manager
Requisition Number: 037139355
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ensure the safety of all personnel
- Supervise the execution of drilling program
- Supervise the work direction of service partners on well location
- Sign field invoices for service partner goods and services
- Supervise and mentor less experienced personnel
- Assist in incident investigations
- Assist in after action reviews
- Assist in formulation of Plan of Action
- Represent Chevron Nigeria in all phases of the well execution
- Other duties as required
- This position can be be located in Lagos office, deepwater, offshore or swamp rigs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering or Sciences with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division or Lower Credit, respectively.
Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant post-degree work experience (includes National Youth Service) in any combination of the following:
- Direct rig site supervision
- Drilling engineering and well planning
- Directional drilling
- Well logging activities
- Well completion activities
- Well cementing activities
- Logistical coordination
- Safety leadership
- Drilling fluids experience
- Solids control experience
- Well workover and intervention activities
- Coordinate and supervise diverse work team and multi-national cultures
- Community relations
- Drilling rig experience as Driller, Tool Pusher, Tour Pusher or OIM
- Additional Requirements:
- Demonstrates leadership quality with proven record and behaviours to promote rig site safety for an incident free workplace.
- Ability to drive cultural change at rig site and achieve an incident free work place.
- Demonstrates ability to build team consensus and ability to work effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline; multi-cultural environment. Able to interact effectively with workover superintendents, peers and service and contractor representatives.
- Ability and willingness to supervise and mentor National work force. Demonstrates mentoring success.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2014
Method of Application
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017