Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Are you a student with a skill of an entrepreneur? then here is your chance to make it. You bring the skills out, and the money to establish your entrepreneurship skills is given to you to increase your business brand.
If you are ready to Shock the Creativity and compete for 1500 EUR, then Register your team HERE
What about the Shock Creativity.
Creative Shock is a part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) initiative, which aims to develop creativity, entrepreneurship and innovations among youth in more than 50 countries every year. Competition is organized by ISM Students Association and ISM University of Management and Economics.
In 2013 Creative Shock almost doubled the number of participants compared to 2012 by reaching more than 90 teams with 320 participants from all over the world. By encouraging students to solve various business problems for social businesses and organizations, BZN start “Startup AWARDS 2013” elected Creative Shock’13 as “Entrepreneurship Promotion Project of the Year”.
To reach the Finals of “Creative Shock” and become one of the Top 5 teams, your team has to complete several rounds.
• Participants of the competition have to make a team of 3 to 4 members.
• During the first challenge teams have to solve a social business case.
• During the second stage teams are challenged to create a guerilla marketing strategy for international social organizations and present the solution in a video form. It‘s a real chance to make an impact on our society, business and environment.
• The best five teams will reach the finals, which will be held at ISM University of Management and Economics in Vilnius on the 5-7th of December.
• These teams will have only one night to solve the final case study and compete with each other for 1500 EUR grand prize established by Danske Bank. Lectures, networking event and team building activities will be included in the final three days event in Vilnius. You can read more about the Finals.
Events Timing Schedule
Registration: Application for the programme runs from the perio October 1 – October 19
• 1st Round: October 20 – 29
• 2nd Round: October 30 – November 9
• Results of preliminary rounds: November 15
• The Finals: December 5 – 7
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are advised to: Register Their team Here.
October 19th, 2014
For More Information: Visit the Official Website HERE
You care for others when you share with them. Share this information with the rest of your friends today. Use the buttons below.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017